Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

post-exams haul + wc mook

survived my last exam today:016: then again it was health, so i just bullshitted:030:
so to congratulate myself on bullshitting unit 1 exams :012:


I GOT THE W*C MOOK :047:
totally worth the 36bucks

and bigger than the mook before, which makes it another plus:045:


and a new wallet

was 50% off at david jones so it was only $35:051:
love the pink leopard-ness:034:



last but not least a lil blanket
reminds me of the happy bath day products :029:
now this'll keep me warm at school


so happy with my haul, and i'll finish off with a cute & happy song, byee :014:

6 comments:

  1. ahaha nice get on the discounted GUESS purse! is financial year sale starting already? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @megu
    lol when i saw it was only $35 i was like must buy!!
    yupyup started like 2 days ago :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice~! I want that W<3C mook hehe :3 might try to go find it online..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Hyuna
    thanks hyuna~
    you totally should buy it's a lil pricey D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. ONLY $35 ?! I WANTTT
    My Guess Wallet was like $80 or something ;A; ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Melody
    i know right ONLY $35!!!
    homg $80 D:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...