Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Japan Festival&gets

Guess where I went yesterday??? the JAPAN FESTIVAL!!
wooo had so much fun:001: even though I was only there for like 2 hours because I had tutor afterwards :037:

ootd: (best one I could get...)
top - Liz Lisa
jeans - Honeys
boots - Yumetenbo
necklaces -
gifts




water yoyo's :016:(mines the right one)
I was so excited when I caught one :045: such a kid:012:



wooo, just some of us :017:
credits to kelly:019:


and now for my very Rilakkuma-y and doughnutty haul :041:

rilakkuma&mister donut charm, xmas rilakkuma screen cleaner and rilakkuma plushie :018:


some handmade doughnut charm and a mickey towel :007:


and two of the charms on my phone :021:
can you see rilakkuma on my wallpaper? :040:




thanks for reading :009:

9 comments:

  1. i heard there was a festival in Japan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RILAKKUMAAAAA I just want to poke him all day looong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. m-my comment ;u;
    DONUTS give me some, they look so cute! ♥ and my gosh your rilakkuma collection, don't forget to share the love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @megu
    lol the doughnuts look so real
    haha i think im going rilakkuma crazy now >D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want to go to the festival, too >.< and i like your liz lisa top *~*

    ShuShu♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Water yoyo's are so fun,... until it pops... :D//

    Looks like you had a good time & cute donut charm! :9

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jenny
    haha when i caught it, i was like 'WOOOOO' :D and the kids around me were like o-o;
    nooo it pops D:

    i did, and thank you 8)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...