Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

recent happiness

sorry, about the lack of posts :036: i've been busy with SACs, tests and shit:035:

in history a few days ago, we were reading random war poems which were quite boring, so mani and I decided to liven up the boring history atmosphere by.....

barbie-fying pictures

from this
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

to this :043:

homg gotta love it, even our teacher said 'he' looked better:012:

......................................................................................................................................

and the other day I finally got my hands on the maybelline gel liner which I've been waiting ages for :030: I've only tried it out once, but it seems quite good for a drugstore brand :017:



these day I've also been watching Secret Garden which is soo addictive :013: and I'm now on episode 13, 7 to go :013:


and I'll leave you with some Bigbang love :014:

4 comments:

  1. yays for bigbang! good luck with all your testings girly :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha awesome! The picture is really funny! : D
    We do same things at school ♪

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...