Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

past two days

Yesterday I met up with megu (twinnie) who i haven't seen in ages due to random family events.
basically we just shopped and chillaxed for the whole day :010:

(waiting for the lift at kangakanga with megu)

Floral top: Liz Lisa
Skirt: Liz Lisa
Tights: Bloch
Boots: China
Bag: China


。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。

Today I had to pick up the books that i ordered from school :035: and they were soo heavy to carry back :049: but before I went, I walked to boxhill to check out if they had any popteen mags left :021: because they were sold out at kangakanga when I went yesterday :037: and I was lucky enough to grab the 2 most recent ones they had :001:

decembers's and janurary's :043:

and I'll finish off with a very catchy song that's been stuck in my head the past few days :030:


4 comments:

  1. Haha I recognize that place ! :P
    I think everyone takes photos at the mirror while waiting for those lifts @.@" I know I did LOL ! And you look awesome wearing the Liz Lisa stuff :D <3

    I think I'm going to go to Kanga kanga on Sundayyy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Melody
    haha i bet all asians do :D

    thank you thank you ^^
    mmm i think i'll go next next week??? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...