Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

show luo and melbourne?

saw a poster at box hill next to bubble with show luo's face on it today, and what popped into my head was, IS HE COMING TO MELBOURNE?!?!?

came home and hoped on the net and zomg he is :025: he's performing on 8/4/2011, check out the info here

(this is the sydney poster though, couldnt find the melbourne one :036:)

but seriously the prices are hurting me and my purse.
cheapest/worst seats = $69..... and the priciest VIP = $389 :016::035:

sorry show, i'm too pov to see you :037: maybe next time when you lower your prices i'll come :030:

5 comments:

  1. WOAH SO EXPENSIVEEEEEEEEE.
    I don't really know who he is but ... STILL! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Melody
    I know when i first saw the prices omg D;
    Lol neither, i dont listen to his songs but i sometimes watch his shows so i only know who he is....o-o;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there... ^.^ Visiting you here. I hope we could be good friends. Do you mind if we follow each others blogs? Take care. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want him to held a concert in my country too!!
    The Tickets are damn expensive but however I love him and I definetly would buy a ticket, thought I could only buy one of the cheapest! XD
    I listen to his music and like it, beside JJLin and Jay Chou he is one of the greatest chinese singers!!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Angi
    yesyes i agree the tickets are like OMG $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ D;
    haha yeah i love them too and i understand chinese which is also a bonus >D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...