Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

sick...T^T

today i slept in a little (even though its a school day:030:) and when i woke up and noticed that i wasn't feeling too well, but i told myself to go to school like a good girl for english in periods 3&4.
so when i got to school i was feeling OMG really bad and everyone was asking me how i felt :050:, and because it was recess i sat in the sun for a few minutes with my group, then the bell rang and i dragged myself to class and i had to take half a flight of stairs to get there :036:.
when i got there the teacher saw my with a very pale face and asked if i was ok, seriously i hate it when people ask you 'how are you?' when they can obviously see that you look like shit :022: but she was quite nice and said i could go out of class if i felt i had to.
so i sat there for a few minutes and started nodding off (hopefully she didn't see me :030: ), then i started to really feel like crap...not literally but yeah, so i just walked out the door and went to the toilets, and that's when nausea decided to greet me, great :049:.
then i went to the nurse, and there she was chatting on the phone to someone to remind her daughter not to forget her dance shoes, and that her undies were on top of her bag?...and no i wasn't eavesdropping she was talking 1m from me, so of course i could here what she's talking about:011:.... then like after 2 minutes she hung up and looked at me, and i told her that i just had nausea, and she gave me the :031: look and wrote me a leave pass and and and SHE KNOWS MY NAME:016: WTH :035:, scary... anyways she rang mum and mum said i could go home.
so when i got home, i literally just collapsed on the couch and fell asleep :024: , and i slept for exactly 30mins... got up, munched a few bites of my sandwich, and i'm not here typing so i guess i'm alive again YAYYY just after 30mins of sleep :046: a.ma.zing
hopefully i'll ge all good to go to school tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...